Monday, October 17, 2011

we're back.....

We are home!  We landed in Philadelphia last night at 6 pm and most of us were up and out the door to work this morning, back to our day jobs.   I found that as I returned to my regular routine, I was very aware of what was most likely happening 2000 miles and three hours behind me.  I'm sure today all of the team was thinking of the week we just spent together and what we accomplished by God's grace and with His help.


Don - Excellent locksmith!


Marty - Next stop, NASA. He wore the suit. And beautified a bathroom.


Best pals- Matthew and Digger. (aka Will)  His nickname says it all.


Buddy hung with Steve while he ran electric...and every other time.

Scott can be proud of those pipes! That's a thing of beauty!


"What? You're not working? You're diggin' for rocks?? Come over here...I have something for you to do...."   Thanks for keeping us on task and on track Fran!


Me updating the blog daily (or more) from Gib and Emiline's house.

Jo tried her hand at taping and spackling - good job!  Although she was along to help me cook, once her talents were discovered I lost her to the construction crew.

Those are the individuals from our Davisville team.  In tomorrow's post I'll show you those we met and grew to love while we were there. They are forever in our hearts!








1 comment:

  1. Amazing job, Beth. Loving every bit of this blog. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete